20130425

New magazine column

It's always great when a passion turns into a job and I'm really thrilled to have been asked to write a monthly column for The English Home magazine. Entitled Through the Kitchen Window, each month I will be presenting a portrait of one aspect of the myriad wildlife that frequents the English garden. In the first issue (May) – which is on sale now – I write about the pecking order at my garden feeding station and focus on the Coal Tit in particular. In next month's issue (June), the spotlight is turned on dragonflies and damselflies and the fascinating folklore surrounding the Common Blue Damselfly.


3 comments:

  1. Good news indeed, Tim. I shall see if I can borrow the magazine from the Library, £3.90 is a bit steep for what I suspect will be a lot of adverts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, well done Tim! You must be chuffed! I try and sneak a peek at Smiths if I get the chance! (-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tim.
    The column will backed up by professional images of course.

    ReplyDelete